Now we have become familiar with the rules of WhatsApp. We know in particular that when you send a message, two gray checkmarks are revealed (only one when the contact has not yet received it or if they have blocked it), and they automatically turn blue when they confirm reading it. You will also find images saved in your mobile phone gallery (unless this option is disabled) after viewing. But many people were unaware until now that they could go unnoticed by reading the received messages. Quickly discover these smart techniques.
We show you how to view images on WhatsApp without the sender knowing
This technique only works on the iPhone. So you will not be able to apply it on an Android device. (For Android tips, it’s further down the article)
This is a very simple method that involves exporting the chat as an uploaded file along with any attached images.
- First, you need to open WhatsApp and make sure you’re in the main chat window (which shows a list of all your conversations).
- Then select the chat whose messages you want to view and click the “More” option.
- Then tap “Export chat”.
- The next step is to click on “Attach media content”.
- Finally, tap “Save to files”.
- This way you can choose where you want to save the exported chat and there you will find the messages as well as the photos. This way you can see them quietly without the person in question noticing.
Other tricks so that the sender does not know that you have read his messages
Please note that these techniques work on Android and IOS
- Activate airplane mode
Another smart way to view messages without notifying the person in question is to switch your smartphone to airplane mode and then read the message.
Airplane mode disables any WiFi or data connection, so WhatsApp will not be able to alert the sender. On the other hand, when you get out of airplane mode, the chat will update automatically and your contact will see the blue checkmarks.
- Through the notification bar
When a WhatsApp message arrives, you can read it directly through the notification bar preview.
– On Android, press the bar and drag it down with your finger. Once all your app notifications are displayed, slowly tap on the WhatsApp message to lock it on the screen and read it)
– On iOS, just swipe to show the entire bar and all messages received on WhatsApp will appear.
Be careful not to click on the message as this will open the WhatsApp app. If it detects you inside, it will let your contact know that you have read their message.