Keeping the bathroom clean and tidy is very important. It is one of the most stressed areas of the house, especially for children. Therefore, hygiene and cleanliness are essential to guarantee a safe, clean and healthy environment. We are going to give you some tips to keep this space always fresh and impeccable.
Keeping the bathroom clean: these are the golden rules
You should follow some common precautions to keep your bathroom and toilet always clean.
- First important rule: always dry the sink, faucet and bidet after use. Without traces of moisture, you will thus avoid lime and lime deposits, and you will avoid the formation of mold and therefore the toilets must always remain free of drops of water and perfectly disinfected. To keep bathroom mirrors clean, use a clean microfiber cloth.
- Another important rule: do not leave your products (makeup, perfumes, creams) and accessories (brushes, hair dryers) lying on top of the shelves, it is always better to install them inside the drawers or on the shelves. To prevent the development of dust, microbes and dirt.
- Above all, don’t clutter the sink counter: you should only find soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste there. This allows for faster and easier cleaning.
- To avoid the accumulation of dust and hair, it is better not to install wool rugs inside the bathroom. It’s a breeding ground for germs and it’s also a dangerous room. You can easily slip on it and trip over it when getting out of the bath or shower.
- To keep the environment with a sweet and clean aroma, it is recommended to use essential oils with the aroma of your preference. Scented candles can also do the trick.
- For the gentlemen, we invite you to raise your seat and always be vigilant to avoid splashing urine Caution: when using the bathroom, one of the most important rules for personal health and hygiene is to wipe from front to back. This technique helps prevent urinary tract infections.
- You should also thoroughly clean the toilet bowl with the brush if necessary. Put on some cleanser, rub the area, and flush the toilet. Of course, remember to always disinfect this brush.
How to effectively disinfect the toilet?
The toilets must always be thoroughly disinfected to avoid the formation of halos, yellow stains and scale caused by lime. Allow time for this cleanup, especially if there are small children in the house.
To clean the toilet effectively, it is essential to wear clean gloves so that your hands do not come into contact with germs and bacteria.
It is also recommended to clean the entire surface of the toilet with a sponge soaked in hot water, lemon and baking soda to remove difficult stains. This solution is especially indicated for the disinfection and deodorization of premises. As a bonus, this citrus fruit will leave a delicately lemony veil!
Why Do you have to close the toilet lid when you flush?
When you flush the toilet, microparticles escape into the air and can spread germs in the bathroom.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution to this problem: simply close the lid…every time you flush! The lid was designed to keep germs in the container and down the drain! If you leave the lid open when you flush, germs can spread throughout your bathroom and land on every available surface, including towels, hairbrushes, and even toothbrushes.
So the next time you flush, don’t forget to close the lid!