The smartphone has become indispensable in everyday life. It has some features that are useful in everyday life. Android devices are equipped with hidden features that you can activate using secret codes. Find out what happens when you dial “2470” on your Android phone.
Even if you think you know your smartphone by heart, you may miss some cool features. Designed for mobile devices, tablets, and smart TVs, Android is the most widely used operating system in the world today. Android operating systems have some hidden features. In fact, far from being a secret, some codes allow you to explore functions to set specific parameters. Its main purpose is to help you make better use of your smartphone and to simplify the management of its various functions. In the form of shortcuts, these codes can sometimes be very useful to you. In this article, we introduce the function hidden behind the “2470” code.
What is the function behind the code “2470”?
These secret codes allow direct communication with the service provider’s computers. They can be entered directly into the phone app. The codes usually begin and end with the * or # key and consist of a series of numbers. No one can accidentally access them because they are perfectly safe. While some codes require specific knowledge, others can be more fun and easy to use, even for non-techies. By dialing, *#2470#, you can mute or unmute your phone’s camera. This trick can be useful, especially in quiet places where this noise could be annoying. Thus, this code can be positioned as a perfect shortcut that allows you to turn the camera related beep on or off quickly. In fact, the process can be longer through the settings of your smartphone. Remember it and do not hesitate to try it.
Other secret codes that can be very useful
Although it is effective, mainly in quiet places, this code is one of those available on your smartphone. You can try a multitude of codes, to facilitate the use of your phone. Here are a few:
- #06# : Allows you to find out the IMEI number or the serial number of the mobile phone.
- *#34971539# : This code is used to give access to the information related to the camera of the phone in which the code is entered.
- *#232338# : This code is used to display the WLAN MAC address of the device.
- *#2663# : Allows you to reveal all the information related to the touch screen of the mobile phone.
- *#1234# or *#44336# : Thanks to this code, you will be able to know the firmware version of your phone. If not, you will need to go to your settings, about phone and then build number.
- *#7465625# : Allows you to check the network lock (Simlock) of your phone.
- *#*#4636#*#*#* : By inserting this code, you will have all the information related to your battery, as well as your Wi-Fi.
These codes are diverse and varied. Some may display technical information about your smartphone, while others are shortcuts for changing and configuring your device’s settings. One thing is certain, the objective is common: it is to simplify the management and use of your phone.
read also Write 11 on your mobile: the secret code that makes your life easier