Although we try to hide it, we always end up showing superstition. Anchored in us, we often tend to associate misfortune with a person or an object. According to popular beliefs in France and Feng Shui, some objects bring bad luck. Maybe you have some in your house! Let’s find out, together. The Cartesians abstain!
Home is where the heart finds peace. Between happiness and harmony, this space is your haven of peace, the place where you like to relax and spend time with your family and friends. However, some details or rather objects risk spoiling this serenity according to popular French beliefs and Feng Shui. Some of them can attract bad luck, which will influence your energy. From there, you must get rid of these objects to attract luck and find harmony within your home. In this article we take stock of the different elements that can bring you bad luck.
What objects can bring bad luck to your home?
It is a fact, superstition varies according to people’s beliefs and their culture. However, there are some rules that generate general consensus. Some items are known to bring bad luck and attract bad luck. Here is a list of items that are sources of bad energy in your home.
Also read: Why do many people burn bay leaves at home? for an important reason
- Cactus: Although they decorate your living room, these indoor plants attract bad luck, sow discord in your home and, above all, favor economic problems.
- Animal skins and bones: It is no longer a secret to anyone, animal skins and bones symbolize bad luck and spread bad energy in the home.
- Rocking Chair: Better known as the “Rocking Chair”, this famous American armchair emits negative waves and spreads bad energy. In Ireland it is believed that this empty chair attracts spirits.
- The color green: Although not actually an object, the color green has become a true symbol of bad luck over time. In France, it is considered bad luck, since the death of Molière. In fact, the latter wore a green suit during his last parade.
Beyond bad luck, the items you use to organize and decorate your home symbolize different energies. Some can bring you good memories and happy moments, while others can remind you of difficult, painful and sad moments. These objects greatly affect your well-being and mood. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of it to keep all the negative energy away. We also recommend that you get rid of any clothing with which you have had bad experiences or hard times. Little by little you will be able to free yourself from these negative energies that prevent you from moving forward.
After chasing all these negative waves, getting rid of all the objects that attract bad luck, it’s time to spread positive energy within yourself!
First of all, remember to ventilate your house regularly. What could be better than the sun’s rays to brighten up your days? In this way, you will feel a new positive energy invading your interior. Also always remember to tidy up your living space because clutter can be a considerable source of stress and anxiety.
Also read: Add salt to the cleaning bucket: the trick that will save you a lot of money
In addition, also rethink your decoration by getting furniture and objects that emit good vibrations. Here is a selection that you may find useful:
- The color red: symbol of luck;
- The horseshoe: sign of luck and happiness;
- Buddha status, symbolizing wealth and success;
- Dream catchers ward off nightmares and contribute to good quality sleep;
- Crystals repel negative energies;
- Tibetan bowls: symbols of calm and relaxation.
Bearers of bad vibrations, certain objects attract trouble and risk bringing bad luck to your home. As you will have understood, it is necessary to part with him. Follow our advice and positivism will invade your interior!
Also read: We will ruin the washing machine and the clothes making these 5 common mistakes