Well buttered biscuits are very simple but always make people very happy who enjoy them with a good coffee, skimmed milk or tea. Butter cookies are everyone’s favorite for a snack or after lunch… We know them in the shape of stars, sticks, fir trees, hearts… That’s why we are going to add other tricks for you to make succulents cookies with little kits like baking!
Preparing your cakes at home is an opportunity to customize them to your liking with the flavor and shape you want. Add to your cookie a cinnamon stick, lemon zest, a vanilla pod, a spoonful of soluble coffee, nuts or chocolate chips, and you can make unique cakes…
Homemade butter cookies recipe: a delight that you cannot miss…
The shortbread cookie is so good and melt in your mouth it will never go out of style. He accepts all flavors and embellishes all occasions:
Also read: Lemon cake without oven: you will need a lemon and a liter of milk
- On Valentine’s Day, you like to snack on raspberry hearts;
- At Christmas, the preference is Christmas tree cookies garnished with white chocolate chips (for snow);
- In the Halloween party, pumpkins decorated with star anise stars are so cute;
- With friends, you enjoy chocolate chip covered cookies;
- Gourmets are generous with good butter and brown sugar;
- Athletes also do not hesitate to replace flour with oatmeal and sugar with maple syrup… There is something for everyone!
Thus, the butter cookie does not lose its success and invites everyone to love it. And you, do you want to take home the trick of the great pastry chefs? It’s easy, you just need a plastic bottle
Plastic Bottle Shortbread Recipe Kit: Simple and Fun…
The preparation of this shortbread cookie does not require any experience in terms of background, in terms of shape it can be easily achieved with a plastic bottle and a stationery slider. First let’s start by listing the ingredients:
- 125 g of soft vegetable butter;
- 1 egg ;
- A pinch of salt ;
- 75 g of vegetable oil;
- 90 g of icing sugar;
- A vanilla pod or 1 vanilla sachet;
- 5 g of baking powder;
- 300-350 g of almond flour;
- To decorate: 1 bar of dark or white chocolate and nuts of your choice (pistachio, almond, walnut, etc.)
In a large bowl, first mix the softened butter with vegetable oil, add the egg, icing sugar and vanilla. Using a strainer, pour in the dry ingredients i.e. the yeast and gradually the flour while gently kneading the soft dough. It is ready to use.
To form your cookies, you will need a plastic bottle to handle as follows:
- Cut half of the bottle attached to the cork;
- Near the bottom of the bottle, use the cap to draw the perimeter of some circles;
- Using a cursor or a pair of scissors, make a few small zigzags around the perimeter of each circle and the thing is done!
Now place the paste inside the bottle., squeeze it with a glass, and you will have a nice shape of cookies that will come out through the stars that you have cut out. Each turn (press), it will make you 5 to 6 similar cookies at a time how a cookie machine works… Ah, a neat and clever trick!
Preheat your oven to 180°, gently pick up your soft cookies and place them on a hot baking sheet covered with parchment paper, watch the cooking carefully because the shortbread cook very fast.
On the other hand, melt your chocolate over low heat and chop the walnuts without crushing them completely. Wait for your cookie to cool slightly before dipping one end into the chocolate sauce, then into the walnuts or pistachios, depending on your preference.
For a cheaper recipe, you can simply sprinkle icing sugar over the cooled cookies. Here you are with soft and crunchy biscuits and thus melt in the mouth.
Gourmet Cookie Offering Kit: Recipe in a Refined Jar
If you don’t know what to give your friends during a pajama party or collective breakfast on Sundays, here is a recipe for cookies prepared in a refined glass jar like the ones you buy in the big bakeries.
The highlight of this recipe is a glass jar that you can carefully prepare at home by decorating it with aNo pretty ribbon or even write Map on which you can write: “Prepared with love” or even “Open for me”, “It’s a lie! “…And to think that all gifts cost an arm and a leg!
The capacity of the glass depends on your preference: consider a large quart jar to hold a large serving or small individual jars. Anyway, the jar will only be used to contain the dry ingredients of the recipe.
For the ingredients, you will need:
- 250 g of almond flour;
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda to a smooth finish ;
- 100 g of brown sugar;
- 50 g of “optional” praline (caramelized hazelnuts);
- 100 g of fructose;
- 125 g of dark chocolate chips;
- 1 pinch of salt ;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
All that remains is to use your creativity to pour these ingredients into the jar, alternating them one by one in such a way as to create a demarcation between the colors. The result is impressive!
Also read: Add salt to the cleaning bucket: the trick that will save you a lot of money
On a label, don’t forget to add the rest of the recipe so that the person receiving this gift can make a succulent cake, so you write:
- Pour the contents of the jar into a salad bowl;
- Add 2 eggs and 120g of softened butter and mix everything together;
- On a baking sheet, form small balls of dough and flatten slightly;
- Bake at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
Enjoy ! Oh, don’t forget shortbread cookies are best eaten with a hot drink!
Also read: The secret of the best chocolate mousse. A secret ingredient that makes the difference