Are you used to using WhatsApp for your daily communications? If you want to know who another user chats with most often in the app, there is a way to find out. Without further ado, discover the feature that will help you solve this mystery!
It’s no secret that WhatsApp is one of the world’s leading communication tools. The giant Meta continues to offer a range of advantageous functions for the user. It provides you with a close and permanent contact with your family and also offers you the possibility to send all kinds of multimedia files. One of these options also gives you an accurate indication of another user’s favorite contacts. It can be a partner but also a sister, a mother or even a friend. We explain how it works!
Does your partner, friend or child often get glued to their phone? It tickles your mind and you want to have quick answers to your doubts. Of course, the best thing you can do is ask him directly. But if you prefer to play the discretion card, know that there is a way to get to the bottom of the application. Follow the guide!
Also read: The secret trick to find out if your phone is tapped: Press a button to find out
Monitor data storage settings: a way to discover a user’s important chats and conversations
did you know Based on the number of messages that a person sends and receives on WhatsApp, you can guess the nature of their exchanges and the complicity they have with one of their contacts. But to get all the details, that means direct access to your phone. However, let’s remember that accessing some confidential information is a violation of the privacy of others. Doing so could greatly affect the latter.
Here’s how to find the information you’re looking for in the app:
- At first, open the WhatsApp application.
- Then go to “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Storage and data usage” option and then “Manage storage”.
- At this point, you will be able to see the list of contacts with whom there have been media file transfers. These are classified according to the weight of the images and videos sent.
There you have your answer! The name at the top of the list is probably the person you are looking for!
WhatsApp Open Web, the other trick to find out who a person is talking to on the platform
Looking for another way to find out who your contact is chatting with on WhatsApp? This trick also comes with privacy downsides. Because, again, you need to have access to the PC of the person in question.
How to use the desktop shortcut to find out who a person is communicating with on the platform?
If your loved one is used to using WhatsApp to chat with family and friends, this method might interest you. Through WhatsApp Web it will be very easy for you to obtain certain information that concerns you. All you have to do is sign in to your account on a device of your choice. Here’s how to get there.
Also read: Using Your Cell Phone While It’s Plugged In Is A Bad Idea: Here’s Why
- To get started, open your computer’s web browser with the link: www.web.whatsapp.com
- Then open WhatsApp on the target device. In the “Settings” menu, open “WhatsApp Web” and scan the QR code available at the top right. Are you connected !
- All you have to do is check recent exchanges in the app!
How to protect yourself from intrusions through WhatsApp Web?
Now you know that WhatsApp Web can be used to spy on an account or access confidential information. So, if you are looking for a method to protect yourself from this type of intrusion, all you have to do is disconnect from your cell phone. As ? Simply :
- Open your WhatsApp page and click on the three little dots.
- Under “Settings,” tap “Connected devices.”
- One tab will give you access to all devices connected to your account.
- If you spot a questionable device, feel free to click its name to go offline. There you go, your account is protected!
Have you already read the methods to identify your partner’s or loved one’s favorite contacts? Now you know what you have to do to satisfy your curiosity and clear up all your doubts!
Also read: Not paying a fine: what are the risks?