Tired of having to remove the microSD card from your phone? connect your device to a cable to recover your files? No panic! We have found the solution that will make your life easier. Very easy to start, this trick will establish in just a few seconds the link between your smartphone and your PC.
Taking photos and videos is part of our daily life. Unfortunately, it takes up too much space on our smartphone! So to find a powerful device, the only solution is to free up storage by transferring all your data to a computer. However, this repetitive task can seem a bit overwhelming, especially when you don’t have a cable handy and you’re not one to tidy up your files.
Are you often lazy to empty your phone memory? And you are like most modern users who, for no particular reason, wait for the famous notification to free up storage space on their smartphones. So if the time has come to send them, all you need to do is familiarize yourself with this wireless transfer method!
Also read: Simple ways to start the car in cold weather – every driver should know
Use the free “Snapdrop” tool!
did you know There is a free tool that allows Android and iOS users to move any file from their mobile device to the computer. You will not need to download an app or register online for this. Only one condition is required: your two devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open your Google Chrome browser on your mobile phone or PC.
- Then go to the official Snapdrop page.
- Once on the site, the platform shows the name of your smartphone and the other devices that are connected and vice versa.
- Then click on the recipient so you can select the file you want to send.
- Once the transfer is complete, a pop-up window will appear on your machine’s screen.
- Press “Save” to save it to your PC.
Very useful isn’t it? The platform, however, seems somewhat temperamental when it comes to transferring files on iOS or macOS.
Sharing data from mobile device to PC: 2 methods and programs!
Like the “Snapdrop” file sharing platform, there are various methods available on your phones to transfer data without using your USB cable. These tools provide a quick and easy way to free up storage space.
How to send photos or videos from Samsung type smartphone to PC running Windows 10 or higher? The Bluetooth trick!
Do you want to send some data to your PC? Bluetooth technology can be of great help to you. Without having to use a cable or an external drive, you can easily recover your photos. Simply :
- Activate Bluetooth on your PC. To access it, use the Windows search bar.
- Do the same on your Android phone by long-tapping on the dedicated icon in the dropdown menu.
- Once you find the devices in the Bluetooth settings, click “Pair” or “Connect” on your computer. At this point, a code may be required to establish the link.
- In the PC’s Bluetooth settings, click “Send or Receive Files” and then “Receive Files.”
- Then choose the file, photo or video you want to send from your phone.
- Tap “Share” before selecting “Bluetooth.”
- So, you need to select the name of your Windows PC to start the transfer.
There you have it, your data has reached its destination. Only drawback: this method can take time depending on the size and number of files sent.
How to transfer photos and videos from Android type Samsung or iPhone to PC without USB cable? Try the Cloud!
Does the cloud speak to you? It is a practice that uses remote computer servers to host your data. These online storage services, such as Google Drive or iCloud, offer convenient and secure solutions for all smartphone users. Here’s how to use them.
How to put photos from an Android mobile phone on the Google Drive platform?
Have you ever used the Google Drive service? This cloud file sharing and storage platform is used to sync files between different devices. Specifically, your photos and files are transferred to Google Drive. They are stored in the cloud so you can download them at any time to your computer. Follow the guide!
Also read: Get rid of your old clothes while earning money with a very simple trick
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Then go to the option to download new files.
- Select the files you want to save to the cloud.
- Once the transfer is complete, open Google Drive on your PC’s browser to sign in to your account.
- You will have access to all the files saved in the cloud.
- All you have to do is download them to enjoy them on your computer!
How to connect iPhone cell phone to iCloud to transfer data?
Do you have an iPhone and want to use the Cloud to store your data, or put it on your PC? There is no such thing as iCloud service. Before you begin, it’s essential to first turn on iCloud Drive through Settings on your iPhone. Once activated, follow the steps below!
- At first select all the data you want to put on your computer.
- Then tap on “Share” and then “Save to Files”.
- Then you can choose the “iCloud Drive” option and then click “Add”. Then you will be able to access your files through the PC.
- Login in iCloud.com on your computer using your Apple ID.
- Go to “iCloud Drive” to access your data.
- It is up to you to select the photo or video that interests you. Then press the “Download” button. It’s at the top of the screen. You can also right click on the file and click “Save As”.
And there you have it! Data transfer will no longer be a headache for you. Try these few tips without further delay to breathe new life into your phone’s memory.
Also read: How long should the car warm up before starting? The time to respect so as not to harm it