Do you want to find a young and luminous skin and fight against skin aging? No need to resort to chemicals or anti-aging creams. Discover these recipes for natural anti-aging masks that will allow you to recover soft and radiant skin.
Wrinkle reduction has become a major concern for many of us. Although there are a multitude of cosmetic products available in pharmacies, some of which prove to be quite effectiveYou also have the option of resorting to surgical techniques (such as facelift) or clinical treatments (tensioning threads, facial radiofrequency, botox and/or collagen injections).
However, do not forget the simple home remedies and grandma tricks They have proven their worth over time.
Also read: The magic trick to hide the tired look, enlarge the look and wake up the face
How to make a homemade anti-wrinkle mask with flax seeds yourself?
Flaxseeds are remarkably effective in combating wrinkles that appear on the face and neck. For convincing results with this anti-aging mask, apply it regularly twice a day for at least 12 days.
Flax, a member of the Linaceae family, is known for its textile fibers and particularly nutritious oilseeds. They are a natural source of vitamin E, potassium, magnesium and Omega 3 fatty acids, essential elements for skin and body regeneration.
It is no coincidence that flax seeds are also recommended in our diet. Nutritionists usually include them in a balanced diet, since some studies have shown that consuming a handful a day can help regulate blood pressure and prevent the onset of cerebrovascular pathologies.
Flaxseeds also have detoxifying and calming properties. Rich in phytoestrogens, they greatly contribute to skin health and are capable of reducing the signs of aging that appear on the face. Estrogen plays a crucial role in increasing collagen production, which smoothes wrinkles and keeps skin looking young and smooth.
Thanks to the flaxseed mask, your face will regain a youthful appearance. Here’s how to make this 100% natural anti-aging recipe:
- Get some whole flax seeds that you can grind yourself every three days (depending on how much you want).
- To ensure its effectiveness, flax seeds must be fresh.
- Store your ingredient in a cool, dark, and dry place, away from any heat source.
- In a container, add a tablespoon of flax seeds, then pour 85 ml of hot water. Mix everything together and cover the bowl with a kitchen towel. Let stand overnight.
- To take care of your skin, you will only use water that has absorbed all the beneficial properties of flax seeds. Your mask is now ready.
- Experts advise preparing this mask in the morning and using it at night before going to sleep or upon waking up. Apply it to the face and neck with a cotton ball. Take care to avoid direct contact with eyes. Let the water dry on your skin, then repeat this operation at least 5 times.
- After the fifth application, hydrate your face with a moisturizer and avoid makeup to let your skin breathe.
- This mask has many benefits. Flax seeds are capable of moisturizing the skin, exfoliating the epidermis, visibly reducing wrinkles and preventing the appearance of acne.
How to eliminate wrinkles with a natural anti-aging product based on honey?
Honey is packed with anti-aging properties for the face. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it protects the skin from free radical damage and stimulates enzyme activity to make the skin glow. Thanks to its moisturizing properties, it plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, making honey an anti-aging solution suitable for all skin types.
Also read: Meghan Markle’s anti-aging makeup trick is very easy to reproduce
To apply, massage honey directly into skin in circular motions. After a few seconds, rinse with warm water to use as a daily cleanser and moisturizer. You can also leave it on your face for 20-30 minutes to enjoy the benefits of an anti-aging honey mask.
How to use a lemon and cucumber juice mask to rejuvenate the face?
Many of us know the benefits of cucumber to reduce bags and dark circles, in addition to moisturizing the skin. It also helps preserve the elasticity of aging skin. To take advantage of its benefits, mix half a peeled cucumber with half a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it all in a blender. Then apply this preparation all over your face and neck. Repeat the operation twice a week to get the most out of its effects.
Also read: Putting on makeup in 5 minutes with only 4 products and looking naturally younger is really easy